- Bolt on for your XJ, ZJ, MJ, TJ, LJ (Front Lower Arms)
- Made of 2" x .25" Wall DOM Tubing
- Adjustable from 2" - 6" of lift
- Featuring Genuine Currie Johnny Joints
- Bent to allow sufficient clearance for maximum suspension articulation (selecting the double adjustable option eliminates the high clearance bend)
- Ships Raw Steel (Powder Coating Available)
Our Alpha Series Adjustable Lower Short arms are designed to be budget friendly while appealing to the more hardcore crowd. For those looking to improve the articulation and ride of their Jeeps while not breaking the bank these arms are the answer. These arms feature Currie Johnny joints at the frame (unibody) side and poly bushings at the axle end (unless you select double adjustable, then these come with Johnny Joints on both ends). The poly bushings help soak up vibrations and impacts from the road while the Currie joints allow for increased articulation through the suspension cycle. The Currie Joints are completely rebuildable and directly greasable...these will be the last Short Arms you will ever need. The Alpha Series Arms are constructed of 2" x .25" wall DOM.