- Kit includes our CrossOver Steering System, AND our Over the Axle Track Bar System
- Complete Steering kit, comes ready to install with all hardware
- CrossOver Steering Constructed of 1.5" SOLID Machined Rod with 3/4" Chromoly Heim Joints
- OTA Track Bar Constructed 1.5" SOLID Machined Rod
- Includes OTA axle side track bar bracket
- Includes Fully Welded HD Frame Side Bracket
- Can be ran Under the Knuckle, or Over the Knuckle
- Works on 3" of Lift and up
- Will not work on older model Jeeps with a vacuum disconnect axle
- Requires 4.5” or numerically less backspaced wheels (most all aftermarket wheels will be sufficient)
If you are looking for the absolute most ideal steering and track bar setup for your rig, this is it. This complete setup includes our CrossOver Steering System as well as our recently released Over the Axle track bar setup. If you do not need both of these, either can be purchased individually on the steering section of our website.
This complete system replaces the weak stock tie rod and drag link on your rig. Since this system also includes the over the axle track bar bracket it allows you also to replace your existing track bar while also relocating the track bar to the top of the axle. This allows you to dial in your steering geometry which results in the absolute most predictable handling of your rig. Since the OTA track bar system has 2 mounting orientations for the track bar it allows you to run your steering under or over the knuckle while still maintaining the most ideal geometry possible. As always parts we manufacturer here in house come with a NO BS Warranty..if you break it we replace it.
**Do note that the OTA track bar setup requires welding of the new axle side bracket (as do all OTA setups) and will ship raw steel**