CavFab Jeep JK/JKU Chromoly Heim Joint HD Steering System
The factory steering on your JK/JKU is prone to bending with even very light offroad use. We have designed a steering system that not only will withstand hardcore offroad abuse..but one that will also give you a phenomenal steering experience on the pavement. Our HD Steering system for the JK includes a heavy duty tie rod and drag link, completely replacing the stock steering system with much stronger parts that come with a lifetime warranty against failure.
This is the perfect steering upgrade for any JK/JKU from a daily driven rig to a dedicated trail rig. Installation is simple, no drilling, reaming, cutting, or welding required..simply remove your stock components and bolt ours on! We also offer this kit as a 100% bolt on kit. This kit in particular utilizes 7/8" chromoly heim joints and does require you to drill your knuckles out to 3/4" to accept our new hardware. The heim joints in this kit require a bit more maintenance over our kits that utilize 1 ton rod ends.
- 1.5" 1045 SOLID Steel Construction (Substantially Stronger than Stock)
- Replaces factory Tie Rod AND Drag Link
- 7/8" Chromoly Heim Joints
- Fits any 07-17 Jeep JK or JKU (2 or 4 door) from 2" - 6.5" of lift. *Requires 17" Wheels with 4.5" or numerically less backspacing*
- Retains use of factory Stabilizer mount (new tie rod stabilizer clamp required)
- Requires knuckles be drilled to 3/4"
- NO BS WARRANTY
*If you have any questions on which kit would be best for your application, or have installation questions reach out to us at: [email protected]*