CavFab Jeep JK/JKU 1 Ton HD Steering System
- 1.5" 1045 Solid Steel Construction (Substantially Stronger than Stock)
- Replaces factory Tie rod AND Drag Link
- 1 Ton Tie Rod Ends or Chromoly 7/8" Heim Joints (Choose what joints you prefer)
- Fits any 07-17 Jeep JK or JKU (2 or 4 door) from 0" - 6.5" of lift. *Requires 17" Wheels with 4.5" or numerically less backspacing*
- Comes Powder Coated Satin Black
- Retains use of factory Stabilizer mount.
- NO BS Warranty (If you break it, we will replace it)
The factory steering on your JK/JKU is prone to bending with even very light offroad use. We have designed a steering system that not only will withstand hardcore offroad abuse..but one that will also give you a phenomenal steering experience on the pavement. Our HD Steering system for the JK includes a heavy duty tie rod and drag link, completely replacing the stock steering system with much stronger parts that come with a lifetime warranty against failure. We offer these steering kits with either 1 Ton Tie rod ends or 7/8" heim joints. The 1 Ton Tie Rod ends are more daily driver friendly and are directly greasable. The 7/8" heim joints are designed to be stronger but will require more maintenance (they are not directly greasable and will need to be sprayed with lubricant on a regular maintenance schedule depending on driving environments). This kit also allows you to run the drag link under or flipped over the knuckle.
This is the perfect steering upgrade for any JK/JKU from a daily driven rig to a dedicated trail rig. We will warranty any parts against failure without any questions. This is the superior steering system that requires zero welding to install and can be installed at home with only basic hand tools. The 1 ton tie rod ends require the knuckles be tapered to fit the larger rod ends (we sell the appropriate taper bit). The 7/8" heim joints require the knuckles be drilled out to accept the larger hardware (we also sell the appropriate 3/4" bit for these also).
If you have any questions on which kit would be best for your application, or have installation questions reach out to us at: [email protected]