CavFab Jeep JK/JKU 1 Ton Bolt OnHD Steering System
- 1.5" 1045 Solid Steel Construction (Substantially Stronger than Stock)
- Direct Bolt On! No drilling, cutting, or welding required!
- Replaces factory Tie Rod AND Drag Link
- 1 Ton Tie Rod Ends
- Fits any 07-17 Jeep JK or JKU (2 or 4 door) from 2" - 6.5" of lift. *Requires 17" Wheels with 4.5" or numerically less backspacing* (Not compatible with factory 17 or 18” wheels without spacers)
- Retains use of factory Stabilizer mount.
- NO BS Warranty (If you break it, we will replace it)
The factory steering on your JK/JKU is prone to bending with even very light offroad use. We have designed a steering system that not only will withstand hardcore offroad abuse..but one that will also give you a phenomenal steering experience on the pavement. Our HD Steering system for the JK includes a heavy duty tie rod and drag link, completely replacing the stock steering system with much stronger parts that come with a lifetime warranty against failure.
This is the perfect steering upgrade for any JK/JKU from a daily driven rig to a dedicated trail rig. Installation is simple, no drilling, reaming, cutting, or welding required..simply remove your stock components and bolt ours on!
If you have any questions on which kit would be best for your application, or have installation questions reach out to us at: [email protected]
*We also offer this kit in 7075 Aluminum!